- It can be said that Himmatnagar in Gujarat has become famous only because of this polo forest (Idar).
- After going to Polo Forest, “we can guess that God must have worked very hard to create the universe!“
- The fun of a really beautiful and scenic natural environment comes only by going to this polo forest.
- During the monsoon season, as if a fair has been held in the Polo Forest, so many people are crowded.
1) Ahmedabd to Polo Forest Route
There are mainly three to Three Routes from Ahmedabad to Polo Forest.
(A) Gandhinagar Vijapur Road
- The first road is Gandhinagar Vijapur Road which is about 150 km away from Ahmedabad.
- Gandhinagar Vijapur Road is considered to be the fastest fruit though it takes about three hours and 20 minutes to reach Polo Forest from this route.
- The biggest advantage of this route from Ahmedabad to Polo Forest is that by adopting Gandhinagar Vijapur Road you don’t have to pay a single toll tax on the way!
(B) National Highway 48 (NH 48)
- The other way to reach Polo Forest from Ahmedabad is National Highway 48.
- The route on the National Highway is the shortest but from this route you can not reach Polo Forest fast!
- Going from Ahmedabad to Polo Forest Jawan on National Highway 48, you will have to cover about 15 kilometers
- The biggest disadvantage of this route is that you have to pay a lot of toll tax on this route, so the above route is the fastest as well as without traffic.
(C) Ahmedabad Modasa Road
- The last and final route from Ahmedabad to Polo Forest is about 15 kilometers which is the longest route.
- However, the name of this route is Ahmedabad Modasa Road.
- It takes about four hours to reach Polo Forest from this route and you have to pay Toltecs at the same time. So people who live near Modasa will have this route, but in my opinion this route from Ahmedabad to Polo Forest is not suitable.
You may Like;
2) Visit Ahmedabd to Polo Forest Via Bus, GSRTC, OLA, Uber
DON’T FORGOT TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS!