- Amul is the largest dairy company in India.
- In India, about 60 to 70 percent of people start their morning with Amul milk.
- Every month, Amul distributes not only milk products but also some cool items, baby snacks and other food items to its customers.
- So let us know today the latest product Amul puffles Released(November 2019) by the company which can be used as a snack.
- And know amul puffles review, test and detailed information of the product.
1) Introduction Of Amul Puffles
- Amul puffles recently released by Amul Company are intended to be used primarily for children’s snacks.
- Although Amul puffles are available in four flavors:
1) Cheesy Burst
2) Fiery Peri Peri
3) Tango Tomato
4) Pudina Pataka
- This item made from corn flour is very crispy and kids will definitely love these puffles.
2) Special Ratings By Reviews Duniya
Crispy – 10/10
Taste – 9.1/10
Energy – 4/10
Overall Experience – 7.4/10
3) Full Specifications Of Amul Puffles
|Product Name||Amul Puffles|
|Launching Date||November 2019|
|Available Flavours||Cheesy Burst|
Fiery Peri Peri
|Shelf Life||4 Months|
|Storage Condition||20-22 °C (Room temp.)|
|Made From||Corn Flour|
|Total Fat||9.8 gm|
|Total Carbo.||77.8 gm|
|Added Sugar||7.6 gm|
|Availability||On All Amul Store|
4) My Opinion On Amul Puffles
- The best thing about this product is that it can be eaten directly by opening the packet.
- So if you go out somewhere, you can enjoy the puffles just by breaking the packet.
- I especially like to eat puffles in morning tea.
- You should also try this new amul product once.
- Although I prefer the cheesy burst flavor for this.
2 little sentences from author MAHESH DARJI …
– With a little bit of my own skills and knowledge, I am very happy to put all kinds of information on the internet in a very beautiful and honest way.
– On the reviewsduniya.com website, I assure you that I will give you a variety of information in a very accurate, systematic and honest manner.
– So read all the blogs on my website today without any hesitation and with absolute certainty.