- I know all Gujarati people are fond of food. Basically for exclusive Gujarati unlimited thali/dish.
- I am going to tell you about Top 5, marvelous, delicious, fantastic, high ranker, top most Gujarati Unlimited Dish, which you should atleast try every couple of weeks.
- I bet sure that whenever you’ll visit this below mentioned restaurants which is famous for Gujarati Unlimited thali, then you will surely remember me.
- So let me give you some good information of the Gujarati unlimited restaurant:
1) Gordhan Thal
That was always praised to give people good quality and delicious food.
From the doors of Gordhan Thal to the interior of the hotel, the dining table, chairs, the furniture etc. are so beautiful that you will be amazed to see.
Don’t forget to check: Gordhan Thal Review – Price, Menu, Facts & Contact Number – Best Gujarati Thali
Special for: Garam Mohan Thal, Aam Ras
Gordhan Thal Price
Adult – 325/- + TAX
Child – 200/- + TAX
Tifin – 900/- (5 KG) + TAX
Fix Parcle – 200/- (700 GM) + TAX
2) Iskon Thal
Along with this Swaminarayan and Jain food is also available in this restaurant.
The Iscon Thal provides a very good facility to the customer.
This restaurant is fully air conditioned, so you can enjoy a delicious meal in peace.
Don’t forget to check: Iscon Thal(Ahmedabad) Review: Best & Delicious Gujarati Unlimited Thali!
Famous for: Valod Muthiya
Adult – 330/-
Child – 189/-
For Lunch – 11:15 AM to 3:15 PM.
For Dinner – 7 PM to 11 PM
3) Toran Dining Hall
Super famous restaurant for Frasan and Dhokla in Ahmedabad. Whilst I went there in Monsoon season, I amazed with the interior design of the restaurant.
Adult- INR 300/-
Children (3-10 years)- INR 165/-
Timing – 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
4) The Grand Thakar
Almost all Gujaratis have heard the name of the grand thakar thal. The place is sometimes rush with the customers, however make sure whenever you go there, call atleast one, before make your lovely plan!
Price – INR 260/-
Parcel Price – 550/- (parcel would eatable for almost 4 person)
Famous for: Kadhi-Khichdi
Timing – 11:30 AM – 3:00 PM and 7:30 PM – 11:00 PM
This place has alive in the presence of greenery. You will find Gujarati as well as Rajasthani cuisine here.
Also they have other attractions: traditional dances, puppet shows, a temple with four generations idols and so on.
Price – Adult- INR 700/-
Children (3-10 years)- INR 350/-
Famous for: Rajasthani food
Timing – 11:00 AM – 2:30 PM and 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
I hope you loved my first 5 preferences of Unlimited Gujarati Thali! Don’t forget to share with your foodie friends.
2 little sentences from author MAHESH DARJI …
– With a little bit of my own skills and knowledge, I am very happy to put all kinds of information on the internet in a very beautiful and honest way.
– On the reviewsduniya.com website, I assure you that I will give you a variety of information in a very accurate, systematic and honest manner.
– So read all the blogs on my website today without any hesitation and with absolute certainty.