- Hardly anyone has heard the name of Kankaria Lake, the most famous and delightful of the World Heritage City Ahmedabad.
- So let us know the details of Kankaria Lake review, details, unique attractions, train, ticket price, food, rides, play zone, Kankaria Carnival, Contact Number, Timing, Fees etc.
- “And it doesn’t happen that Ahmedabadi didn’t go to Kankaria Lake“
1) Introduction Of kankaria Lake
- Kankaria Lake was built by Muhammad Shah II in 1451 in Ahmedabad, which is now the second largest lake in Ahmedabad!
Details of Kankaria Lake
|Name||The Kankaria Lake|
|Constructed By||Muhammad Shah II|
|Renovated By||AMC (Ahmedabad |
|Lake Type||Artificial Lake|
|Entry Fees||Only 10/- (Adults)|
|Catchment Area||Approx 640000 sq m|
|Lake Depth||7 m|
|Lake Length||560 m|
|Circle Length||4.5 km|
|Surface Area||76 Acres|
2) Unique attractions in Kankaria Lake
- The Balvatika is a really fun center, specially designed for children.
- There is a boathouse, playroom, toyhouse, planetairum, etc. for children, a variety of games and equipment for children to enjoy.
- “If you go to Kankaria Lake with children, don’t forget to visit this place!”
2. Amusement park
- The amusement park has a variety of rides for everyone from small children to the elderly.
- However, the amusement park was built in 2014.
- This amusement park will be the best for those who like to enjoy adventure rides.
- But circumstances led to a sudden 20 to 25 feet high crash in Settlement 2019 in which 16 people were injured and 2 died.
- The amusement park was closed for some time after the incident and the security of the park was beefed up by the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation.
3. Kankaria Zoo
- You will be surprised to know that Kankaria Zoo was first built in 1914, Which is spread over 21 acres.
- There are different types of birds like crows, Cuckoo, parrots, peacocks etc.
- And there are different types of animals like elephants, snakes, monkeys, bears, lions, tigers etc.
- In fact, children will become so fun with Kankaria Zoo
4. Kids City
- Kankaria Zoo seems to have created more attractions mainly for children.
- Kids City has 15 to 20 different types of activities for children including science lab, police station, factory, newsroom, theater, court room etc.
- However, Kids City is spread over an area of 4240 square meters.
- The first train was inaugurated on 25th December 2008, the birthday of Shri Atal Behari Bajpayee.
- This train from Kankaria has become a center of attraction for everyone.
- Because this train travels round the whole of Kankaria which is about 4.5 kilometers.
- And the speciality of this train is that it carries about 150 passengers at a time and the speed of the train is kept at 10 km / hr.
6. Nagina Wadi
- Nagina Wadi is found in the center of the lake, A special attraction is found in Nagina Wadi.
- And you will be surprised to know that “the symbol of SBI Bank is made like Kankaria Lake.”
- The big dot in the middle of the symbol of SBI Bank is Naginawadi
Apart from this, there are many other attractions in Kankaria Lake.
3) Special Ratings By Reviews Duniya
Enjoyment – 9/10
Food – 8.5/10
Fun With Family – 10/10
Rides – 8.3/10
Price(value for money) – 10/10
Atmosphere – 10/10
Boating – 9.6/10
Kids Zone – 10/10
Gaming – 8.6/10
4) Ticket Price And Timing
|Sunday||4 AM – 11 PM|
|Tuesday||4 AM – 11 PM|
|Wednesday||4 AM – 11 PM|
|Thursday||4 AM – 11 PM|
|Friday||4 AM – 11 PM|
|Saturday||4 AM – 11 PM|
Best Time to visit Kankaria lake – 4 pm to 8 pm(Except Saturday & sunday)
Official Website – Kankaria Lake
For Adults : 10/-
Children : 5/- (0/ – if your child age is below 3 years)
For Educational Trip : 1/-
During Kankaria Karnival : 0/-
5) Kankaria Carnival
- This festival, which takes place every year at the end of the year, has become a center of attraction for everyone.
- Because thousands of people come here to watch various programs at this Kankaria Carnival.
- And various types of singers, actors, actresses, dancers, comedians etc. are invited by Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation to perform the programs.
- The Kankaria Carnival has been a weekly event since the end of the year.
- Although there is no place to set foot in the festival, the festival is crowded full with public.
- Because no entry fees is charged from the people during the Kankaria Carnival.
2 little sentences from author MAHESH DARJI …
– With a little bit of my own skills and knowledge, I am very happy to put all kinds of information on the internet in a very beautiful and honest way.
– On the reviewsduniya.com website, I assure you that I will give you a variety of information in a very accurate, systematic and honest manner.
– So read all the blogs on my website today without any hesitation and with absolute certainty.