1) History of Kankaria Zoo Ahmedabad
- Kamla Nehru Zoological Park was established by Rueben David in 1951 CE.
- You will be surprised to know that Kankaria Zoo was first built in 1914, Which is spread over 21 acres.
- Reuben David was awarded Padma Shri in 1974 for it for creating Kankaria zoo.
- It was rated the best zoo in Asia in 1974.
2) What are the things you will see in kankaria Zoo?
- There are different types of birds like crows, Cuckoo, parrots, peacocks etc.
- And there are different types of animals like elephants, snakes, monkeys, bears, lions, tigers etc.
- In fact, children will become so fun with Kankaria Zoo.
3) Kankaria Zoo Ahmedabad Timing
Timing for visit Kankaria Lake Zoo:
9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.(Except MONDAY)
4) Kankaria Zoo Ahmedabad Ticket Price
- Kankaria Zoo is totally free but you have to pay a fee of Rs. 10 (For Adults) when you enter Kankaria Lake to see Kankaria Zoo then you can go all over Kankaria for free. (Remember that the food, train and Other features will be charged separately)
Entrance fee for Kankaria:-
For Adults : 10/-
Children : 5/- (0/ – if your child age is below 3 years)
For Educational Trip : 1/-
During Kankaria Karnival : 0/-
4) Kankaria Zoo Contact Number
- You can easily contact Kankaria Zoo, although Kankaria Zoo is maintained by Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation.
- Below is the phone number, official website as well as email through which you can contact Kankaria Zoo directly.
2 little sentences from author MAHESH DARJI …
– With a little bit of my own skills and knowledge, I am very happy to put all kinds of information on the internet in a very beautiful and honest way.
– On the reviewsduniya.com website, I assure you that I will give you a variety of information in a very accurate, systematic and honest manner.
– So read all the blogs on my website today without any hesitation and with absolute certainty.