- Ran Ki Vav(The Queen’s Stepwell) of Patan, which is a World Heritage Site and is many years old and famous, is something special.
- The only good example for architecture structure in the world is The Queen’s Stepwell of Patan.
- Ran ki vav, which is almost thousands of years old, was built by Queen Udaymati.
- So let’s know the history of Patan’s Rani Ki Vav (The Queen’s Stepwell), Sculptures, Story, artefacts, unique steps, architecture structure, review, rating, price, attraction and much more …
1) Introduction/ Histroy/ Story of Ran ki Vav patan
- It is said that Ran Ki Vav(patan) was created by Queen Udayamati in memory of a king named Bhima I.
- And it had been almost 20 years since this StepWell was made and then Queen Udayamati died prematurely.
- From then on, the entire work of The Queen’s Stepwell was completed by Karna.
- This Place has more than a thousand mythological and old secondary sculptures.
- Apart from this, there are more than 480+ different types of sculptures in this stepwell.
- The Queen’s Stepwell is so famous that his history questions are also asked in exams like UPSC.
- This article will be very important for those who are preparing for UPSC exam or want to take this exam in future!
2) Special Ratings By Reviews Duniya
Architecture – 10/10
Artifacts – 9.8/10
Atmosphere – 9.1/10
Cleanliness – 9/10
Enjoyment – 8/10
Overall Experience – 8.8/10
Gandhinagar Akshardham Rides Latest Timing and Ticket Price: Gandhinagar Akshardham Rides Info
Top 5 Resorts and Hotels in Polo Forest with Price and Packages for 2022
Gandhinagar Swaminarayan Akshardham Review, Timing, Contact, Pradarshan, Attack
Polo Forest in 2022: Things to do in Polo Forest, Timing, Ticket price
Top 7 Romantic Places(Updated 2022) in Ahmedabad especially for Couples: Best Places for Couples near-in Ahmadabad
Ahmedabad to Polo Forest Route: Best & Fastest Route For Ahmedabad to Polo Forest
Shanku Waterpark Price And Ticket 2022 – Latest Shanku Waterpark Mehsana Price List 2022
Aatapi Wonderland Ticket, Packages & Timing: Aatapi Wonderland Park Vadodara LATEST (2022) Tickets-Timing
Ran Ki Vav (Patan) Image, Ticket, Timing: Updated in 2022
(Updated 2022) Saputara Hill Station Hotels and Resorts
Kankaria Zoo Ahmedabad: Updated 2022 Kankaria Zoo Latest Timing and Ticket Price
Science City Ahmedabad Ticket Price, Fees, Timing, Official website, Ticket booking
3) Full Information, Price and Attractions Of Ran Ki Vav Patan
|Name||Ran Ki Vav|
|Known As||The Queen’s Stepwell|
|Located At||Patan, Gujarat|
|Created By||Queen Udaymati|
|Duration Of Build||20 Years|
|UNESCO Site ID||922|
|Attractions||>1000+ mythological & |
|Price||5/- (For Indians)|
2 USD (For Foreigners)
4) Some Unknown Facts Of Ran Ki Vav Patan
- The The Queen’s Stepwell, which is years old and has artefacts, was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2014.
- Very few people will know that this StepWell is located on the banks of the river Saraswati.
- The best example of utilizing ground water we get from this StepWell.
- Thousands of years old artefacts, sculptures and StepWell are maintained in a very systematic manner by the Gujarat Government.
- This StepWell is divided into a total seven steps and the length, width and depth of the seven steps are Different.
- Ran ki Vav(patan) is also known as The Queen’s Stepwell (because this StepWell was created by Queen Udayamati).
5) My Opinion on Ran ki Vav (Patan)
- There are a lot of people in the world studying architecture from a very good university, but let me tell them that the best example in the world of architecture is this The Queen’s Stepwell.
- So before going anywhere else, you should visit The Queen’s Stepwell of Patan once.
- And I have also visited the StepWell of Patan about two-three times.