- Ran Ki Vav(The Queen’s Stepwell) of Patan, which is a World Heritage Site and is many years old and famous, is something special.
- The only good example for architecture structure in the world is The Queen’s Stepwell of Patan.
- Ran ki vav, which is almost thousands of years old, was built by Queen Udaymati.
- So let’s know the history of Patan’s Rani Ki Vav (The Queen’s Stepwell), Sculptures, Story, artefacts, unique steps, architecture structure, review, rating, price, attraction and much more …
1) Introduction/ Histroy/ Story of Ran ki Vav patan
- It is said that Ran Ki Vav(patan) was created by Queen Udayamati in memory of a king named Bhima I.
- And it had been almost 20 years since this StepWell was made and then Queen Udayamati died prematurely.
- From then on, the entire work of The Queen’s Stepwell was completed by Karna.
- This Place has more than a thousand mythological and old secondary sculptures.
- Apart from this, there are more than 480+ different types of sculptures in this stepwell.
- The Queen’s Stepwell is so famous that his history questions are also asked in exams like UPSC.
- This article will be very important for those who are preparing for UPSC exam or want to take this exam in future!
2) Special Ratings By Reviews Duniya
Architecture – 10/10
Artifacts – 9.8/10
Atmosphere – 9.1/10
Cleanliness – 9/10
Enjoyment – 8/10
Overall Experience – 8.8/10
3) Full Information, Price and Attractions Of Ran Ki Vav Patan
|Name||Ran Ki Vav|
|Known As||The Queen’s Stepwell|
|Located At||Patan, Gujarat|
|Created By||Queen Udaymati|
|Duration Of Build||20 Years|
|UNESCO Site ID||922|
|Attractions||>1000+ mythological & |
|Price||5/- (For Indians)|
2 USD (For Foreigners)
4) Some Unknown Facts Of Ran Ki Vav Patan
- The The Queen’s Stepwell, which is years old and has artefacts, was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2014.
- Very few people will know that this StepWell is located on the banks of the river Saraswati.
- The best example of utilizing ground water we get from this StepWell.
- Thousands of years old artefacts, sculptures and StepWell are maintained in a very systematic manner by the Gujarat Government.
- This StepWell is divided into a total seven steps and the length, width and depth of the seven steps are Different.
- Ran ki Vav(patan) is also known as The Queen’s Stepwell (because this StepWell was created by Queen Udayamati).
5) My Opinion on Ran ki Vav (Patan)
- There are a lot of people in the world studying architecture from a very good university, but let me tell them that the best example in the world of architecture is this The Queen’s Stepwell.
- So before going anywhere else, you should visit The Queen’s Stepwell of Patan once.
- And I have also visited the StepWell of Patan about two-three times.
2 little sentences from author MAHESH DARJI …
– With a little bit of my own skills and knowledge, I am very happy to put all kinds of information on the internet in a very beautiful and honest way.
– On the reviewsduniya.com website, I assure you that I will give you a variety of information in a very accurate, systematic and honest manner.
– So read all the blogs on my website today without any hesitation and with absolute certainty.