Education: PGDM In Marketing And Sales
Age: 29 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ridhima Arora
- Ridhima Arora is an Indian entrepreneur, writer, skilled yoga teacher, and practising nutritionist who’s the founding father of Namhya Foods, an Ayurvedic meals firm.
- She grew up in a middle-class household in Jammu.
- Her grandfather was a hakeem (a standard ayurvedic practitioner) and owned a small retailer in Jammu in 1937 the place he bought pure herbs and did ayurvedic remedies.
- Later, in 1985, Ridhima’s father took over her grandfather’s retailer and expanded it additional.
- Ridhima labored as a undertaking trainee at Ramco Systems, Chennai, for round 4 months whereas she was pursuing her post-graduation.
- She was inclined in direction of vogue from a really younger age and did just a few modelling tasks whereas she was in school.
- After finishing her post-graduation, Arora joined Lava International Limited, Noida, as a Senior Marketing Manager and labored there for round three years. While working there, she used to earn Rs. 27000 a month.
- In 2018, Ridhima labored as a Senior Marketing Manager at Automate International in Gurgaon.
- In the identical yr, her father fell in poor health and he or she resigned from her job to take care of her father. He was with Liver Cirrhosis. The docs mentioned that her father may stay just for 6 months. During the interview, whereas sharing the main points of the identical, she mentioned,
My 59-year-old father was recognized with liver cirrhosis, and docs mentioned there was nothing they may do, as a result of his situation was worsening quickly. They declared that my father simply had 6 months to stay. While he was at residence, I spent my time guaranteeing he ate nutritious meals that’s clear and domestically sourced.”
- Ridhima visited many docs and dieticians to discover a remedy for her father and began taking treating him with conventional immunity boosters like harad ka pani and giloy water.
- Ridhima gave a mixture of allopathic remedies to her father with the ayurvedic herbs, and bodily workout routines in type of Yoga for months and whereas she was doing so, an thought of mixing diet with style struck her thoughts.
- In 2019, Ridhima based Namhya Foods Private Ltd. with the goal of bridging the hole between tasty meals and well being, utilizing Ayurveda. In an interview, whereas speaking about Namhya, Ridhima mentioned,
Initially I considered making cure-based merchandise, however after analysis, I realised that there have been a plethora of such merchandise already out there out there. So I put my religion in preventive meals section.”
- Initially, she invested Rs. 22 lakhs and arrange a small manufacturing unit on the land of her household in Jammu.
- Her firm bought Rs. 5 lakhs of stock within the first 6 months and earned a income of Rs. 1 crore inside a yr.
- Her firm’s merchandise can be found in grocery shops throughout Delhi, Jammu, and Gujarat. They are additionally out there on on-line platforms like Flipkart, eBay, Etsy, and the corporate’s official web site.
- Naymha Foods has launched eight totally different merchandise as of 2021 like Heart tea, Kashmiri Kahwa, mind meals, and Gond Katira. They are made utilizing pure elements and are free from preservatives.
- As of 2021, Ridhima can also be working as a freelancer at Global Changemakers.
- In her spare time, she likes travelling and doing journey sports activities.
- Ridhima is a health freak and hits the gymnasium day by day.
- Arora as soon as suffered from PCOS and that’s the time she realised the significance of Ayurveda and a nutritious diet in a single’s life. In an interview, speaking about the identical, she mentioned,
I began my journey in direction of a wholesome way of life once I gained large weight resulting from PCOS. In an effort to turn out to be match, I modified my food regimen. But it’s actually arduous to close your cravings. While the flamboyant quinoa chips and avocados pinch the pocket, the opposite part of fad meals is even worse due to the hidden dangerous elements misplaced in advertising and marketing communication executed within the entrance of the pack.”
- Ridhima has appeared on many information channels to speak about the advantages of wholesome consuming.
- In 2021, she participated within the Change Maker Xchange Summit, Asia & Australia.
- Aryan Mehra, considered one of her shoppers, shared on a information channel that his grandfather had benefitted from Ridhima’s Ayurvedic Products. His grandfather suffered blocked valves in his coronary heart and was suggested to eat wholesome by the docs. Talking about the identical, he mentioned,
I got here throughout Namhya Foods on Instagram in April of 2020, and I bought the ‘Heart Tea’ for my grandfather. After consuming it repeatedly for 3 months and altering different meals habits, his situation improved. Even docs famous it throughout follow-up appointments.”
- Arora follows the teachings of Buddhism.
- Her function fashions are Oprah Winfrey, Michael singer, Marianne Williamson, and Ekhart Tolle.
- She attracts her inspiration from her mom.
- She has appeared as a visitor speaker on public platforms like Josh Talks and TEDx.
- Her firm’s first product was ‘Heart Tea’ to decrease levels of cholesterol and was priced at Rs. 230. The product is manufactured from Arjuna Chhaal which helps within the pure management of ldl cholesterol. She has stored the costs of her firm’s merchandise very regular, with their most costly product costing Rs. 450.
- As of 2021, she works with a group of simply 7 staff and has a company workplace in Delhi.