- Let us know the Review, Carving, Timing, Ticket Price, Architecture work and Atmosphere of Sidi Saiyyed Mosque.
- The oldest and most historic place in Ahmedabad is Sidi Sayed’s Jali.
- Sidi Saiyyed Mosque/Sidi Saiyad Ni Jali was built by Sidi saiyyid in 1572.
- This Mosque is now located in the Lal Darwaza area of Ahmedabad.
1) Introduction Of Sidi Saiyyed Mosque/Sidi Saiyad Ni Jali
- What can’t man do in today’s modern age?
- Not only in today’s age but also years ago man had the skill and desire to do something new.
- And this is a unique example of Sidi Saiyyed Mosque carving work.
- The specialty of this Sidi Saiyyed Mosque is something different.
- People all over the world are overwhelmed by the sight of a single stone carved lattice like the branches of a palm tree.
- Because it is not a small task to carve from a single stone with very fine fineness.
- But Sidi Sayyid did the job very cleverly.
- The lattice is 10 feet wide and 7 feet high.
- At present, gardens and fountains have also been arranged to increase the look around Sidi Saiyyed Mosque.
- However, at present, the entire management of this Mosque is done by AMC (Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation).
2) Full Information Of Sidi Saiyad Ni Jali
|Name||Sidi Saiyyed Mosque|
|Known as||Sidi Saiyyid Ni Jali|
|Made By||Sidi Saiyyid|
|Stone||Yellow Sand Stone|
3) Timing & Price
Time – 7:00 am to 6:00 pm (Everyday)
Must Visit During Night Time.
Ticket Price – FREE
4) Special Ratings By Reviews Duniya
Atmosphere – 9/10
Carvings – 10/10
Latticework – 10/10
Framing – 10/10
Overall Experience – 9.8/10
5) Sidi Saiyyed Mosque Facts!
- The city of Ahmedabad is known as a World Heritage City due to the old carvings of Sidi Saiyyed Mosque.
- This knowledge was also systematically taken care of by Lord Karjan in the time of the British.
- Yellow sand stone is used to make Sidi Saiyyed Mosque.
- The beauty of the time when the setting sunlight passes through this lattice is truly wonderful.
- During the British rule, this Mosque was used for government work.
- Since a lattice was stolen here by the British, now the lattice has been replaced by a stone.
- When Queen Elizabeth of England came to see here, she was overjoyed to see the carvings there.
- In earlier times, when Akbar had conquered Gujarat, the money received from Sidi Sayyid’s net had stopped, due to which the work of Sidi Sayyid’s net remained incomplete.
- More than 1000 tourists come every day.
- The carving of Sidi saiyyed mosque is known all over the world as an artistic carving.
2 little sentences from author MAHESH DARJI …
– With a little bit of my own skills and knowledge, I am very happy to put all kinds of information on the internet in a very beautiful and honest way.
– On the reviewsduniya.com website, I assure you that I will give you a variety of information in a very accurate, systematic and honest manner.
– So read all the blogs on my website today without any hesitation and with absolute certainty.