- Whatsapp application was launched 11 years ago( in 2009).
- Whatsapp has been downloaded by over 5 billion people to date.
- But out of these five billion, about 80 to 90 % of people “do not know about the security of whatsapp.”
- Here I will tell you the most accurate and reliable facts, “which you will be surprised to know.”
- So let us know whether whatsapp chat backup is safe or not, there are so many things to keep in mind while backing up whatsapp chat or media.
- Here I will tell you about the issue of chat backup in whatsapp and some important steps to prevent your data from being stolen.
1) Introduction Of WhatsApp
- Most of the businesses or jobs are done on whatsapp.
- The WhatsApp application is used by journalists and businessmen, ranging from ordinary security gard.
- Many journalists and businessmen have extremely valuable information in their chats.
- If this information falls into the hands of hackers, their business is likely to go bankrupt.
- So it is very important for you to be careful
2) What Is The Issue On Chat Backup?
- Everything you chat, video call, voice call and audio chat in Whatsapp is safe.
- But as I said earlier, WhatsApp is very valuable for everyone, “so everyone backs up chats to save whatsapp messages as well as media.”
- Chat backup mainly happens in two places.
- In Your Smartphone(File Manager)
- In Google Drive / iCloud
- But when you go to whatsapp to backup chat, you will be unfamiliar with one thing.
- You forget to view this item when you click on the chat backup option.
- This is to say that whatsapp does not protect all your whatsapp messages as well as media information saved on google drive.
- This means that “if your data is stolen from google drive, whatsapp company is not responsible for it at all.”
- If you have an Android phone, your data will be saved on Google Drive and if your phone is from Apple, your data will be saved on iCloud.
- This means that if your phone belongs to Apple, your data is less likely to be stolen because “Apple offers its customers very high security.”
- But if your phone is Android, you need to keep this in mind.
3) Some important steps that can prevent your data from being stolen
- Here are all the points I share from my own method:
- First of all, the mail id you use to run Google Drive must be secure. (To increase the security of google mail you can go to your google account and increase the security of your gmail)
- Other than that if your data is very valuable and important then don’t upload your data to google drive. (If your data on Whatsapp is saved in Google Drive as well as in your phone, you can also get that data from there, however the data saved in your phone is also deleted automatically from time to time)
- Apart from this whatsapp is currently working on a new feature, soon this feature will be launched by whatsapp which will benefit you in increasing the security of chat backup.
4) My Opinion On Whatsapp Chat Backup
- I have also been using whatsapp for the last six-seven years.
- But when I looked closely to back up the chat, I realized that whatsapp is not a big culprit when our data is stolen.
- So I immediately had to write this article for you.
- “I keep important chats and import media from whatsapp in a separate file” but don’t upload to google drive.
- So you can do this thing too.
- I hope you enjoyed my article.
- Share this article with your friends and family as much as possible, so that even those people will not be unaware of this thing.
If you want to say anything about whatsapp app or chat backup you can also describe your valuable feedback here.
2 little sentences from author MAHESH DARJI …
– With a little bit of my own skills and knowledge, I am very happy to put all kinds of information on the internet in a very beautiful and honest way.
– On the reviewsduniya.com website, I assure you that I will give you a variety of information in a very accurate, systematic and honest manner.
– So read all the blogs on my website today without any hesitation and with absolute certainty.